Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: SAGA tournament - Sat 24th Feb 2018
seelowe41
Pro
Post Re: SAGA tournament - Sat 24th Feb 2018
on: February 18, 2018, 14:23

Chaps
Can someone check the tea and coffee stocks for the Saga Day next Saturday.
Who else would like to volunteer for kitchen duty and score totaling?
Cheers
Stu

chrischurc-
hill
Pro
on: February 19, 2018, 09:49

Hi Stuart, we only had 4 turn up for club last night. We could do with some more sugar and Tea bags. Do you want me to get the stuff if you are a bit pushed for time?

To all those attending for the Saga day, if you can, please turn up at 8:00 am as we need to set the Hall up and this year I cannot set the Hall ready on the Friday night due to another booking. If you are able to help on the day but are not down to play, please let me know and approximately what times you can cover.

Many Thanks
Chris.

George
Advanced
on: February 23, 2018, 20:48

Hi Chris

Sorry for the really late notice but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow. I have had a really bad case of flu for over a week now and I was hoping i was on the mend as felt better yesterday, but unfortunately I have been much worse today. I hope the event goes well and I'm really gutted to be missing it as I was looking forward to it so much.
Have emailed you this message also

Apologies again,

George

IanS
Pro
on: February 25, 2018, 07:44

Hi All, I will be in but just as soon as I can van is not the best at cold starts I won't make it for 8am though to help set up.
Thanks Ian

IanS
Pro
on: February 25, 2018, 08:58

I have no Idea how I got this so wrong I thought it was toady. I'll drive hone again now.

IanS
Pro
on: February 25, 2018, 08:59

I have no Idea how I got this so wrong I thought it was toady. I'll drive hone again now.

seelowe41
Pro
on: February 25, 2018, 09:46

Nightmare Ian 🙁

Good day yesterday - 24 Happy Saga players...
Well done Chris for organising.
Dispite the extra clearing up that was required in the morning from the party the night before...

For once the Wyverns did not finish in last place - Well played Matt a great back nine in golfing terms.

We raised over £25.00 for the club with the Tea and Coffee.

Cheers
Stu

chrischurc-
hill
Pro
on: February 25, 2018, 12:14

Ian, how could you get that so wrong. Let's try again next year.
As well as the Tea and Coffee profit, the club will have made £173 from entry fees minus the Hall rental which will be £60 for the day so a profit of £113. It's what keeps the club viable.

Chris.

seelowe41
Pro
on: February 25, 2018, 13:28

Great stuff Chris.
It's a good point we do need more club members to get behind this and other such events.
The saga day allows us to maintain our level of fees week in and week out and provides us with a week known presence on the web, which helps drive new memebrship.

If we are to build on our membership we need a few more help out when the need arises, it can't simply be the same faces week in and week out.

Regards

Stu

IanS
Pro
on: February 25, 2018, 18:18

Quote from chrischurchill on February 25, 2018, 12:14
Ian, how could you get that so wrong. Let's try again next year.
As well as the Tea and Coffee profit, the club will have made £173 from entry fees minus the Hall rental which will be £60 for the day so a profit of £113. It's what keeps the club viable.

Chris.

I know I've been all over the place recently, I need to get more organised. Yes next year sounds good.
Thanks Ian

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.089 seconds.