Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Club Subs and Club re-opening
seelowe41
Pro
Post Club Subs and Club re-opening
on: May 17, 2020, 20:27

Evening Gents.

Swapping e-mails with Dane this evening, we thought it would be useful to have a chat about club funds and future sessions.

In terms of current finances we have circa £70 in the account, subs were due in March but with no hall rental and no club sessions clearly that date has passed.

My thinking is we kick start the annual/half yearly fees at the first club back.

We need to have a hard think about membership fees and individual sessions, given the current membership numbers my suggestion would be to increase the half year fees up to £25 from £20 and PAYG session to £4 a session up from £3.

I know things could be financially challenging for some but we have never had an increase before and an individual session is still cheaper than a pot of GW's new Contrast paint 🙂

Thoughts gentlemen please.

Stuart

Dane
Pro
Post Re: Club Subs and Club re-opening
on: May 17, 2020, 21:05

I still think that at £25 it is still cheaper than most clubs and we get way more from are hall than most clubs I think Redditch is £3 a session which for them is £150 a year although they are there every week.

and to be fair it's been the same price for nearly a decade and prices have gone up in that time, The only thing I would add to the topic is as the uncertainty of a second wave and maybe more lock downs is do we go for a £4 on the day until we get clarity on what is happening in the world our pay the subs and if locked down again carry them other for how ether many months are left on them?

Dane

paul
Administrator
on: May 17, 2020, 21:09

Absolutely fine with this, we are too cheap.

IanS
Pro
on: May 18, 2020, 20:17

I'm more than happy to pay the £25.

chrischurc-
hill
Pro
on: May 19, 2020, 17:23

Yep I would pay £25 or £4 a session. If we do pay £25 and end up closed more than open, I think Stuart could be a bit flexible on the end date that our half year covers.
Although some out door activities are re-starting, indoor pursuits are still not permitted but when places like pubs are allowed to open then we surly would be allowed to open up as well.

seelowe41
Pro
on: May 24, 2020, 20:51

Agreed Chris.
Given we have general agreement lets make the new pricing effect for the first club back, but yes agreed we should be flexible just in case we are forced back in doors.
Best wishes
Stuart

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.