Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Games for 6th Dec 2020 - if we are allowed to re-open
chrischurc-
hill
Pro
Post Games for 6th Dec 2020 - if we are allowed to re-open
on: November 17, 2020, 12:38

Hi all, if lock-down ends early December and the new regulations allow us to re-open then the Hall will be available again.
I'm planning on doing a AWI hex based game with John L.

seelowe41
Pro
Post Re: Games for 6th Dec 2020 - if we are allowed to re-open
on: November 25, 2020, 20:04

Fingers crossed Chris - Let's see what tomorrow brings and what tier we land in....
Mr L and I will be giving my Ancients a run out...
Fingers crossed...
Regards
Stuart

chrischurc-
hill
Pro
on: November 27, 2020, 10:39

OK so the new rules have come out and they are almost as tight as the full lockdown. Strangely of all the activities that are listed as possible and not possible for a Village Hall to hold in Tier 2, Wargaming is not mentioned. Anyway, after consulting with Stuart we have come to the regrettable decision of NOT doing a wargaming session on 6th Dec. As we believe there is another government review on the 16th December when things might change again, we will leave open the option to do a club on the 20th just before Christmas?

seelowe41
Pro
on: November 27, 2020, 17:01

Agreed Chris.
I am sure you like I are craving a game, but with members falling across tier 2 & 3 which would impact the numbers on the night. This feels like the right thing to do. If we start to see a national and local trend in cases then the 20th is a real possibility, it would be good to get everyone's views and commitments to the 20th assuming the situation improves in the next 2-3 weeks.
Regards
Stuart

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.031 seconds.