Over the coming months we hope to post various articles in this section covering various painting and modelling subjects like terrain making, figure painting and the various techniques and materials we use.
Useful materials can be found not only around the house and hobby shop but look in DIY stores and craft stores, shops selling model railways are also a useful source of terrain making items.
Things you might find useful are;
- Household Emulsion Paint
- White PVA glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Thin hardboard and MDF
- Foamcore board (check the stationers)
- A selection of flocks and scatter materials
- Sand preferably with lots of texture
- A good selection of model paints and brushes
- Superglues and Accelerant